Wednesday, April 24, 2013

52 Photos Project ~ Conversation

52 Photos Project  

Week One ~ Conversation


My father and my nephew the day we picked blueberries last summer. I know that this is an older photo of mine, but to me it has special meaning, for many reasons. The number one reason is that my nephew is wordless right now, and we all have silent conversations with him. He has certain special needs that make it a struggle for him to speak. But he is learning, a new word every week or so. Recently he learned the word "outside". I think we will be hearing it a lot in the weeks ahead!

10 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this tender image and story of your nephew with us. i love that a new word for him is "outside". hoping the words keep flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He is a great kid who never stops smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great memory. blessings to him and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful image.....with such meaning behind it. Thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special photo, with such personal meaning to it, and yet, it speaks to strangers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful moment to treasure - great capture. I find it interesting to see what emotion there is, even from the back, even before reading the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the capture of a sweet and loving moment

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful. Each word one to treasure, I know that so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a tender moment! Thank you for sharing to 52 Photos Project.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, don't be shy! I love hearing from people.