Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila atBook Journeywhere you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week!


I didn't read anything last week! I was chairing our school's fundraiser for the school library, a Scholastic book fair, which consumed my entire week! By the time I got home from work I was exhausted. But we raised alot of money for our school library, that we can use to buy new books for the students! So it was worth all the time and effort.

Currently Reading:




A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness: I am 1/3 of the way through this book so far. It seems to have a slow start, but I am enjoying it nevertheless.

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts, don't be shy! I love hearing from people.